WINTER SIMULATOR LEAGUE
Looking for a fun way to play golf this winter? Join our Winter League.
Sign Up for this league is individual play, sign up in foursomes. Scores will be handicapped and flighted based on divisions.
WINTER LEAGUE IS FROM DECEMBER 15 – FEBRUARY 28
HOW DOES A SIMULATOR LEAGUE WORK?
Sign Up for this league as a team of four, but scores will be kept individually. The league will be divided into flights.
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 finishers in each flight
The first week establishes your handicap, then it updates weekly. Handicaps are posted on your account.
Begins week of December 15 through week of February 28
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
9 hole league with optional range time – 2 hour time slot!
- Play in Four Person Teams
- League is held Monday – Thursday
- Three time slots: 4 p.m., 6 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- 10 Week League
- Starts week of December 15
- Thursday league play for December 24 & 31 will get to pick a time slot that works best for them those two weeks.
- Prizes distributed at end of 10 week
- Scoring will be based on handicap
- Different Course each week
- Individual stroke play
- Two hour simulator time
- Single players are welcome and will be paired with other players to create a team.
- Substitutes can be designated
- Limited to first 96 paid players
- $425/player – weekly meal from the Rib Shack included
WINTER LEAGUE BREAKDOWN
Here’s the simple version of how you get signed up:
- Find a Team
- Fill out the Form
- Pay the League Fee
- Optional – pay for skins and weekly pin events
- Play regular golf with your friends for 10 weeks at your designated time
- Win prizes at the end of the season
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts