BREAKFAST SIMULATOR LEAGUE
Looking for a fun way to play golf this winter? Join our Breakfast Club League.
Sign Up for this league is individual play, sign up in foursomes. Scores will be handicapped and flighted based on divisions.
BREAKFAST CLUB IS FROM DECEMBER 15 – FEBRUARY 28
HOW DOES A SIMULATOR LEAGUE WORK?
Sign Up for this league as a team of four, but scores will be kept individually. The league will be divided into flights.
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 finishers in each flight
The first week establishes your handicap, then it updates weekly. Handicaps are posted on your account.
Begins week of December 15 through week of February 28
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
Breakfast Club League
9 hole league – 1 hour time slot
- Play in Two Person Teams
- League is held Monday – Thursday
- Three time slots: 6 a.m., 7 a.m. or 8 a.m.
- 10 Week League
- Men’s & Women’s Division
- Prizes distributed at end of 10 week
- Scoring is based on handicap
- Different Course each week
- Play individual game
- One hour
- Single players are welcome and will be paired with other players to create a team.
- Substitutes can be designated
- Limited to first 48 paid players
BREAKFAST CLUB BREAKDOWN
Here’s the simple version of how you get signed up:
- Find a Team
- Fill out the Form
- Pay the League Fee
- Play regular golf with your friends for 10 weeks at your designated time
- Win prizes at the end of the season
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts