Our Senior Women’s League is a fun filled day every Thursday with tee times available between the hours of 7:30 – 9:00 a.m. You get to decide when you’d like to play during that time frame each week.
Official start date for the league begins on May 18 and last through August 31. For those interested in joining, please feel free to attend our Spring Kick Off Banquet. It will be held on Thursday, May 11. Breakfast will be served in our Golfers Lounge at 8 a.m. We will be handing out our Calendar of Events at that time.
To join, there is a membership fee of $45 which goes to weekly prizes and handicapping fee. This membership entitles you to discounted rates at Toad Valley.
Once the Membership Fee of $45 has been paid, Women’s League members will receive these discounts.
Weekly Green Fees Rates
9 holes – $14 with cart – $22
18 holes – $17 with cart – $28
REGULATIONS FOR WOMEN’S LEAGUE
- All participants must be 50+ years of age
- Cost to join is $45 which includes a handicapping fee.
- Each week, Senior Women’s Club Members will pay 9 holes – $14 with cart – $22 or 18 holes – $17 with cart – $28
- All Senior Women’s Club Members will receive a 10% discount in our Gift Shop.
- Senior Women’s League events will take place on the front nine except for the Championship Tournament where you can select to participate in either
- Each week, you will fill out our Ringer Books. In addition to weekly prizes, we will also give away prizes at our End of the Year Banquet. The Ringer Books will provide prizes for Low Score, Most Improved Score, Most Putts and Least Putts. We will also award the Club Champion for both 9 and 18 hole divisions at the End of Season Banquet.
- Our Senior Women’s Club also puts on a Rally for the Cure for Breast Cancer Awareness. This event will be held on June 22, 2017 with an 8:00 a.m. shotgun start and 7:00 a.m. registration. It’s a 2 Gal Best Shot.
- On June 10 and June 22, tee times will only be available after 5:00 p.m.
To sign up, please fill out the form and come to our Open House on Thursday, May 11 from 8 a.m. in the Golfers Lounge.
Be sure to like our Women’s Club Facebook Page!